Thursday, August 30, 2007

What's happening?

I am so tired of watching the White Sox lose game, after game. I love them, and I'll stand behind them through the thick and thin, but they are breaking my heart. A few people do well and are somewhat consistent enough it seems, but no one else seems to be picking up the slack. They are not working together as a team anymore it seems, and it hurts to say that. That was the one thing that the White Sox had going for them. They were a team! They worked together like no one else could, and they dominated in '05 because of it. What has happened in the last two years that caused them to significantly reduce in their performance? I really wish there was an answer. But I'm just as fed up as Ozzie is. (Read this.) I know they'll bounce back, but I really wish they would bounce back sooner. Either way, I'm a huge fan of the White Sox, and whether or not they are winning or losing, I will love them, and support them. Go SOX!

No comments: