Thursday, August 30, 2007

Ugh!

Ok, I was watching the news this morning, and I noticed something that for one reason or another I haven't noticed in the past. Perhaps it's because I haven't been watching too much news lately because they are turning more into gossip papers and programs, versus actual news; however, what I've noticed has disturbed me. There was the horrible event at Virginia Tech, and now they are reporting that the authorities didn't act in a certain way. And apparently if they reacted in this way things could've been different. No shit! In hindsight everything could've been different. Why in the world do they have to focus on what could've been done and instead pay attention to not allowing things like this to happen again? I cannot stand the media and their wouldas and couldas and shouldas. They aren't doing anything about it, they are just aggravating people, and reporting on things that just aren't news. (i.e. Paris Hilton) I'm just so tired of it! But I'm stuck, because I still need to know what is going on in the world these days.

No comments: